Monday

Graze

Hello and welcome! 
Just two little words sent to me 1st class by the lovely people at Graze. This delightful little box of treats was delivered a few days ago and I am converted! 





The treats I received were the bonnie wee oat bakes, west country cheddar, red onion and chutney focaccia, the herb garden and scrumptious blueberry swirl. Each portion was perfect for snacking during the day and I particularly enjoyed the blueberry swirl! 

I love the fact that every box is chosen by Graze based on your ratings so although you can state your preference you never really know what you're going to get! It's a great way of trying new things and all of the snacks look delicious so I'm confident I won't be disappointed.

The Graze philosophy is to keep blood sugars constant throughout the day to avoid that afternoon slump; this is achieved by snacking on healthy foods... simple! This should boost immunity, increase energy and create a varied diet. 

If chocolate calls your name and you find it hard to grab that apple, this is a great idea plus they will give you an extra helping hand. You can narrow down the foods they send for your own specific purpose by choosing one of the nutrition plans which include the eat well box (healthy with the odd treat), the boost box (the strictest one) and the light box (lowest calorie). 

If your interested in checking them out visit here http://www.graze.com/health/nutrition-plans


I'm away to have a nibble...

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment