Monday

Excuses


Hello there! Long time no see and all that...

Well this is awkward.

O.K, I admit it, I've been a terrible blogger, it's been ages since I last posted anything; but if you just hear me out I'm sure you'll understand... because you are wonderful, beautiful people!

Firstly I'll make my excuses:

1. My laptop broke. I've only got it back last week and all of the memory has gone. Yep. All my work and photos... gone.

2. My camera broke. It smashed. RIP. I haven't been able to take any new photos to blog about.

3.  My car broke. It had no brakes. Very dangerous indeed.

4. My phone broke. Got a new one for christmas! YAY!

Yes my dears, this all happened, in the SAME WEEK.

I did not panic but resigned myself to no more blogging for a while... but I shall be back soon!
I've got a new (much better) camera, which I can't wait to show you! Also my phone has a very good camera too so I've no excuse in that department. I am (fingers crossed) getting a new laptop this month, if I keep saving away so it will be blogging central over here!
JOY!

Thanks for hanging on!

Emma x





















No comments:

Post a Comment